Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? - Mary Oliver
Until a few years ago, I didn't have a clue. Now I know, without a doubt, that it's up to you to make the best of this precious life. Filling your days with tasks that drain your life force can take a toll on you physically, mentally, and emotionally. Believe me. I've been there. Through the trenches of debilitating dis-ease and back, better than ever.
Whether you've found yourself facing mysterious symptoms of illness or feeling a sense of emptiness in spite of a life that appears full on the outside, I can help you start to turn on, tune in, and awaken to your unique north star - the inner guidance there for you at all times. It's anxiously waiting to help you heal physically and lead you to your truest self.
- Have you been struggling with frustrating symptoms of illness for which practitioners have differing advice and/or labels?
- Do you find yourself spending valuable time researching answers online?
- Have you tried fine-tuning your diet in an attempt to find relief from troubling symptoms of dis-ease?
- Are you beginning to believe that these symptoms are just a normal side effect of aging?
- Do you wonder if the pain, fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, depression, or environmental sensitivities are just "all in your head"?
Find out more about how working with a Mind Body Coach can help you overcome your debilitating symptoms of dis-ease.
- Are you feeling stretched thin in an attempt to do and be everything to everyone else?
- Do you feel trapped in a career that leaves you empty?
- Have you resigned yourself to a one-sided relationship?
- Do you find yourself staying at home when you want to be out in the world?
- Are you secretly craving some sort of fulfillment that seems vague and unattainable?
Find out more about how working with a Personal Growth Coach can help you learn to let go of playing small and uncover the hidden inner guidance that wants to lead you to your best life.
Coaching vs. Therapy
I am often asked how coaching differs from other healing professions. The simple answer is that coaching supports individuals who are mentally healthy by helping them build upon what is already working in their lives. It also brings awareness and healing to areas in their lives where they might be stuck. Coaching is not a form of therapy and therefore will not take the place of services offered by licensed mental health professionals. However, it often compliments the therapy process. Clients often say that coaching is uniquely powerful in helping them make lasting changes in their lives.