Definition: verb \ˈhōp\ to expect with confidence
SPECIFICALLY YOU WILL:
• Take charge of your health
• Learn to let go of habits and beliefs that are feeding your symptoms
• Tune in to what allows you to thrive
• Learn how to live again!
WHAT YOU GET:
• In-Depth Questionnaire for me to get to know you, your health status, and your life goals
• 70 minute Comprehensive Conversation – to clarify your current health, lifestyle and goals/dreams
• 3 x 50 minute weekly private coaching sessions
• Email Support – access to me in between sessions for feedback and encouragement
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
Working with Carrie has been such an amazing and eye-opening experience for me! Even though our sessions have been on the phone, I can feel her "right in the room with me," completely connecting and understanding what I'm saying and feeling. As a coach, I was very inspired by her ability to guide me to find my own answers and to help me stick to plans, providing me with encouragement and with accountability at every step. As a person, Carrie is: WISE! KIND! EXPERIENCED! Without hesitation, I give her my highest recommendation as a Health and Wellness Coach.
GRETCHEN ROBBINS | Washington, DC
Carrie has brought a breath of fresh air to my life through her health and wellness coaching practice. She has helped me see around corners I didn’t know were there and dig deep to relieve suffering I was creating with my thoughts. The wisdom she gained through healing her own dis-ease has helped me work through many similar issues as I healed my breast cancer. I always feel deeply cared for and safe in our coaching conversations. I’m thankful the Universe introduced me to Carrie. Her guidance is always spot on.
JULIE EDGE Ph.D. | Kansas City, MO
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
• You're suffering from health symptoms that seem to defy mainstream medicine
• You want to break free from this feeling of dis-ease, but don't know how
• You’re willing to try new techniques that require dedication and daily practice
• You’re willing to have patience and faith that a new positive mindset will help you heal
COACHING VS. THERAPY
I am often asked how coaching differs from other healing professions. The simple answer is that coaching supports individuals who are mentally healthy by helping them build upon what is already working in their lives. It also brings awareness and healing to areas in their lives where they might be stuck. Coaching is not a form of therapy and therefore will not take the place of services offered by licensed mental health professionals. However, it often compliments the therapy process. Clients often say that coaching is uniquely powerful in helping them make lasting changes in their lives.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you would like to explore how working together can help you heal then contact me HERE.